If you/your company needs help with front-end design/development for short/long-term projects/apps/things, Gabe Kelley is your dude. Features of Gabe Kelley include:
- Brings his own coffee mug
- Has a visor with dogs on it
- Sometimes goes cross-eyed
- Has worked with teams of different sizes
- Has built apps of different sizes
- Has built apps for different audiences
- Likes when things look good
- Inexplicably writes about himself strangely on the webs
As of yesterday, Gabe Kelley gained a lot of time to work on YOUR projects. Tell him what to do — hello[at]gabekelley[dot]com.
Hellllooo Gabe is a great friend and person and you should work with him!!
I don’t reblog things that don’t relate to my work typically but this is one of my bestest friends and the most talented designer I know!! Hire this man
what cameras/film do you primarily use in your music shots/features?
This has potentially been in my asks for a while, so if you sent me this I’m sorry that I didn’t see it. Most of my photos are shot on medium format film on my Mamiya 7II Rangefinder. The Film I use is either Fuji Film 400 speed or Kodak Portra 800 speed! When I do shoot digital it’s a Canon 5D Mark II. For almost all my band stuff it’s my Mamiya!
Thanks for the ask, if anyone else has questions ask away! :)
Pianos Become The Teeth
Kyle Durfey, Michael York, Chad McDonald, Zac Sewel, David Haik